Thursday, June 11, 2009

House wreath.

Abouve images from the I Telemarket and I Draw Series 2007 - 2009. 

Today I worked at the call centre.........
I started to do one drawing and then another. 
I feel bored of doing pictures straight from my imagination.
Recently I have done several commissions and specific projects which have needed to be designed with a focus in mind to a brief and I realise that i am actually enjoying the process of setting out to draw something specific more than just drawing randomly as has been the focus over the last two years. 

Tonight i did some nice drawings of houses morphing into each other, some at isometric angles, some at oblique, others at other random angles but they curve around nicely with the trees popped in here and there. For some reason it makes me want to do a whole bunch of them joining up in a circle like a wreath. 












No comments:

Post a Comment